Tiemoué Bakayoko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly didn't see it when he played against us, thought he was one of the few being carried if anything and felt the same watching them in the later rounds too, seemed out of his depth. Was only a few games though so i can't properly judge him. I don't rate Matic either though so it has to improve them. Matic to United now? The other clubs around us bar Spurs who was never expected to do much and Liverpool who have been strangely quiet since Salah and VVD incident are doing their business now and have a lot of their key areas addressed. We really need to push on now, the longer we leave it needing 4 fullbacks the harder and considerably more expensive it gets. Just pay the extra money get 1/2 in and that should leave us in a healthier position to bring in the rest for a relatively reasonable fee. We could even have it so the fee remains undisclosed if we fear being ripped off

I thought he was the least impressive one in that Monaco side.
I just remember Silva, Mbappe, Mendy, as well as Lemar to an extent were impressive. Our Bernardo Silva by far though. Forgot Fabinho too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.