London Tube Change Greetings...

Wont be long before we are all just referred to as numbers while we wear body suits to hide our lumps and bumps and sport bald heads making us androgynous and anonymous. A world of consumers micro chipped socially castrated and with no free will at all.

Wont be long before we are all just referred to as numbers while we wear body suits to hide our lumps and bumps and sport bald heads making us androgynous and anonymous. A world of consumers micro chipped socially castrated and with no free will at all.
tumblr_o9zrceBpCs1qbgd63o2_500.gif

If you are LGBT you still identify as either a man or a woman don't you?

If I wanted to be transgender and change into a woman I'd ask that people refer to me as such.

Don't get it. The worlds gone mad.

I don't understand it in the slightest but are we reading too much in to this. Besides, children use the tube and are boys and girls as opposed to ladies and gentleman.

Used that vile transportation system for ten years solid. Used it once in the last year.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.