Kelechi Iheanacho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nacho will never be 50 mil. player. Well, maybe if prices go mad on completely different scale of current mad. He is just not that good player and if he goes to Spurs, I doubt he'd ever attract bigger club to price him away from them.

He had one period where he was scoring lot of goals per minutes he played but I can't recall any top game he had when he started the match and when he doesn't score he usually looks a pub player lacking some basic football skills.

The club are very right to sell him imo, no chance he'd get any playing time with quality we have up front, specially if Sanchez come. All other players are miles better than him.

If Lukaku can go for 75 million, If Iheanacho meets his potential definitely can go for 50million or more. You have to understand that Nacho is only 20 and improving. He won't be like this or at this level forever. Also at the same time when you don't play often or are low on confidence you can lose some of that flair. He will do well wherever he goes because he scores goals.

I think he will be better than Lukaku and Dzeko when all is said and done in the future. Some players improve later in their careers and just because one system doesn't fit them doesn't mean they won't be good or improve.

If Lukaku can go for 75 million, If Iheanacho meets his potential definitely can go for 50million or more. You have to understand that Nacho is only 20 and improving. He won't be like this or at this level forever. Also at the same time when you don't play often or are low on confidence you can lose some of that flair. He will do well wherever he goes because he scores goals.

I think he will be better than Lukaku and Dzeko when all is said and done in the future. Some players improve later in their careers and just because one system doesn't fit them doesn't mean they won't be good or improve.

I wish him very good luck and to make me wrong but I don't think he will. Skills he's missing can't be learned in his age and later. He might score goals, he's good in the box but he's long, long, long way to be mentioned in same sentence as Dzeko. Edin proved himself in 3 of the top leagues in the world, being top scorer in 2 of them, always around top in any european qualifiers with his national team etc.. lot of players show potential like Nacho did in his age but not many of them finish with career Edin had.

I wish him very good luck and to make me wrong but I don't think he will. Skills he's missing can't be learned in his age and later. He might score goals, he's good in the box but he's long, long, long way to be mentioned in same sentence as Dzeko. Edin proved himself in 3 of the top leagues in the world, being top scorer in 2 of them, always around top in any european qualifiers with his national team etc.. lot of players show potential like Nacho did in his age but not many of them finish with career Edin had.

So when you reached 20 years of age you didn't learn anything else. In life you can always improve your skills.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.