Ebay

Thenumber1blue

Anyone know how to get discount on it,or been sent a discount code they're not using.Looking to buy one of them Iptv boxes,they don't seem to send me the discount codes because I use them regularly ?

Basically the addon environment is in flux with repo's changing and those who have not shut down voluntarily will have the law down their necks pretty soon. So basically unless your technically proficient and willing to mess with the software on a regular basis these boxes sold with films and tv pre-configured are likely A, already broken or B, will need your intervention C, no more gvideo so no more good HD buffer free services on public platforms.

@Pleatfooted is a good example of a diligent chap who stays on top of all the addons, you will need his level of diligence to keep good sources available. However if your last box had a load of HD live sport links free you won't get them this time, the kodi good times have ended to put it in a nutshell.

The point of you noting not being technical sets you up for a big fall here, could you link me the box your after, send it in pm if you feel more comfortable with that and i can tell you better what your getting.

Basically the addon environment is in flux with repo's changing and those who have not shut down voluntarily will have the law down their necks pretty soon. So basically unless your technically proficient and willing to mess with the software on a regular basis these boxes sold with films and tv pre-configured are likely A, already broken or B, will need your intervention C, no more gvideo so no more good HD buffer free services on public platforms.

@Pleatfooted is a good example of a diligent chap who stays on top of all the addons, you will need his level of diligence to keep good sources available. However if your last box had a load of HD live sport links free you won't get them this time, the kodi good times have ended to put it in a nutshell.

The point of you noting not being technical sets you up for a big fall here, could you link me the box your after, send it in pm if you feel more comfortable with that and i can tell you better what your getting.

Thanks for that,just saved me buying a useless box too,does this mean no free footy anymore?

If your in for a box mate and as you say your not very technical I'd probably stay clear of anything fire related as they are a little more complex compared to an android box. You don't have to break the bank either if it's purely for kodi /iptv use. @TCIB is absolutely correct about purchasing a pre loaded box, they may not have been updated by the seller for months with repos/addons not working or non existent which isn't a problem if you know how to do a complete fresh start which watching a couple of tutorials on YouTube isn't to difficult and help is always at hand on the kodi thread on BM. Stay clear of any box that is only 1gb ram 8gb rom and there really isn't any need to spend more than £60 purely for kodi use on a box. www.geekbuying.com have some excellent devices that won't break the bank. If and when you get yourself a box pm @TCIB and he can set you up with a cracking service :)
Keep an eye on the kodi thread as I'll continue to put the best addons around on there and @waspish is great at finding out the best apk's to use.

If your in for a box mate and as you say your not very technical I'd probably stay clear of anything fire related as they are a little more complex compared to an android box. You don't have to break the bank either if it's purely for kodi /iptv use. @TCIB is absolutely correct about purchasing a pre loaded box, they may not have been updated by the seller for months with repos/addons not working or non existent which isn't a problem if you know how to do a complete fresh start which watching a couple of tutorials on YouTube isn't to difficult and help is always at hand on the kodi thread on BM. Stay clear of any box that is only 1gb ram 8gb rom and there really isn't any need to spend more than £60 purely for kodi use on a box. www.geekbuying.com have some excellent devices that won't break the bank. If and when you get yourself a box pm @TCIB and he can set you up with a cracking service :)
Keep an eye on the kodi thread as I'll continue to put the best addons around on there and @waspish is great at finding out the best apk's to use.
Many thanks everyone,already got kodi on a firestick but football gets blocked on matchday.

If your using public addons or apks such as mobdro for football and don't want to use a paid service then I suggest you get a vpn. Mobdro was fine with a vpn last season but for me the quality is piss poor

Getting rid of virgin this month so was going to get one of these pre-loaded boxes, reading the above has put me off slightly though, all I want is pretty much all the same channels I get now and the 3 oclock football / new films would be a nice little bonus.

Im not a total technophobe so dont mind updating things from time to time but havent really got time to be doing it every night, weve not got a smart tv so will probably need a box of some kind, any recommendations would be great. Cheers

Getting rid of virgin this month so was going to get one of these pre-loaded boxes, reading the above has put me off slightly though, all I want is pretty much all the same channels I get now and the 3 oclock football / new films would be a nice little bonus.

Im not a total technophobe so dont mind updating things from time to time but havent really got time to be doing it every night, weve not got a smart tv so will probably need a box of some kind, any recommendations would be great. Cheers
If it's purely for kodi and iptv I can highly recommend the one I have from www.geekbuying.com, h96 Pro plus, has 3gb ram 32gb rom and updated to Android 7.1.1, I paid £52, it does come from China but only took 9 days to arrive and is fully loaded but most things were up to date, I had to uninstall 17.1 and update to 17.3. It's an excellent box mate

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.