London Tube Change Greetings...

There is such a thing as people who prefer to be see themselves gender neutral/non binary. Indeed there are members of this forum with people close to them who identify as such.

It might not be something some people would rank highly on the list of the nation's priorities but I also really don't know why anyone would get upset about this or refer to it as PC gone mad. They could have changed it unannounced and literally nobody would have noticed. It harms absolutely nobody but at the same offers a bit more acceptance and inclusivity to people who will probably appreciate the gesture. Love how the kind of people that get needlessly irate about this kind of thing are often the ones referring to other people as snowflakes etc.

bit pointless as transexuals identify as male or female anyway, but at the same time no harm done in changing it.

Suppose the the non binary, androgynous, genderfluid, bigender, pangender peoples of the world will benefit though

There is such a thing as people who prefer to be see themselves gender neutral/non binary. Indeed there are members of this forum with people close to them who identify as such.

It might not be something some people would rank highly on the list of the nation's priorities but I also really don't know why anyone would get upset about this or refer to it as PC gone mad. They could have changed it unannounced and literally nobody would have noticed. It harms absolutely nobody but at the same offers a bit more acceptance and inclusivity to people who will probably appreciate the gesture. Love how the kind of people that get needlessly irate about this kind of thing are often the ones referring to other people as snowflakes etc.

But think of the harm! The pronouns! :/

Seeing it more and more with younger people. Sometimes I can't tell if they are male or female.

Seeing it more and more with younger people. Sometimes I can't tell if they are male or female.

They said the same thing in the 70's, I had hair down my back and wore flowery jean jackets but I didn't want the world to change for me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.