Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Though this was good,
The French army playing Daft Punk for The Donald at Bastille Day celebrations.

He was sucking French dick yesterday too - first and oldest ally - 100th anniv of their ( late ) entry into WW1 ( he had to be reminded of that by Macron too lol !! ) - he will say anything to anybody if he thinks thats what they want to hear. How anybody can have any belief in his empty promise too do a huge trade deal with the UK just as soon as possible is beyond me. All he would want is to do take take anyway - its America First folks remember - but I wouldn't hold my breath

Though this was good,
The French army playing Daft Punk for The Donald at Bastille Day celebrations.

It could have been some Wagner or the theme to Sesame Street as for as Donald J was concerned - had no interest and looked as confused as Abramovich does up in the stand at Stamford Bridge on a match day.

It was good however

I don't like the Trumps, I think they're all undeserving idiots (excluding the ignored ones at the moment).

What I DO think is fascinating is how they've disrespected the US laws and highest position in the land with impunity showing that dignity and unwritten rules mean nothing. If it's not law, they'll ignore it and even if it is, they push all the boundaries they can, knowing nothing will happen!

They've, essentially, made a joke out of American politics and the American way of life. It makes me think about this phrase "we are the greatest nation on Earth" as quite fraudulent! We, in Europe (and the rest of the world) succumb to the rhetoric of hearing the familiar phrases and begin to believe them, in some way or fashion. So, just imagine being in the middle of it all, seeing the gun violence, seeing the rich get richer, struggling to get health care, seeing your President act the doofus, whilst pledging to the flag and telling yourself you are the greatest nation ever created! And all that is just a snapshot of things!

America DOES have the potential to be that 'greatest nation', but they have a lot to sort out, imo.
America IS the greatest nation on Earth, the richest, the most powerful, the leading, if there is a G20 meeting (or any other meeting) the most important guy there is the President of the USA
When the President visits ANY other country its reported round the globe, because he's the most powerful man on Earth.
All the negatives you see about America most Americans see as positives, there will always be guns in America because Americans want guns, getting rich in America is seen as a great thing because they are a capitalist nation, if you dont get off your arse and work you get nothing (or close too it).

America IS the greatest nation on Earth, the richest, the most powerful, the leading, if there is a G20 meeting (or any other meeting) the most important guy there is the President of the USA
When the President visits ANY other country its reported round the globe, because he's the most powerful man on Earth.
All the negatives you see about America most Americans see as positives, there will always be guns in America because Americans want guns, getting rich in America is seen as a great thing because they are a capitalist nation, if you dont get off your arse and work you get nothing (or close too it).

But, if you're Number 1 representative is seen to be wearing Clown Shoes, it undermines the whole view the world has about you. That's what I'm talking about.

But, if you're Number 1 representative is seen to be wearing Clown Shoes, it undermines the whole view the world has about you. That's what I'm talking about.
Yes I get what your saying mate, but we all know Trump has his ways of doing things , plain speaking, tweeting, he's what he is, it doesnt undermine America because they hold all the cards when it comes to everything that matters. In some ways I like the way he does things,clown or no clown if he visits Oz or the UK anytime soon it will be massive news on your telly and mine, and our politicians will be all gooey over him.

I don't like the Trumps, I think they're all undeserving idiots (excluding the ignored ones at the moment).

What I DO think is fascinating is how they've disrespected the US laws and highest position in the land with impunity showing that dignity and unwritten rules mean nothing. If it's not law, they'll ignore it and even if it is, they push all the boundaries they can, knowing nothing will happen!

They've, essentially, made a joke out of American politics and the American way of life. It makes me think about this phrase "we are the greatest nation on Earth" as quite fraudulent! We, in Europe (and the rest of the world) succumb to the rhetoric of hearing the familiar phrases and begin to believe them, in some way or fashion. So, just imagine being in the middle of it all, seeing the gun violence, seeing the rich get richer, struggling to get health care, seeing your President act the doofus, whilst pledging to the flag and telling yourself you are the greatest nation ever created! And all that is just a snapshot of things!

America DOES have the potential to be that 'greatest nation', but they have a lot to sort out, imo.

giphy.gif

The Head of the FBI is the highest level of law enforcement in the USA, and as such apolitical. However, Trump decided otherwise. He didn't like the direction the Russian investigation was going, so he stepped in and sorted it. Now it seems that whatever negativity is reported in the press, he just brushes it off as either fake news or the biggest political witch hunt in the history of the World ever.

If any politician in this county, let alone the Prime Minister was implemented in a tenth of the s**t that the Donald is up to his orange neck in, they would be out of a job in a heart beat.

Since America has seen this movie before (figuratively and literally), let me offer a piece of advice from a bygone era. I quote Deep Throat (especially now that we know Mark Felt worked for the FBI):

"In a conspiracy investigation like this...the rope has to tighten slowly around everyone's neck. You build convincingly from the outer edges in, you get ten times the evidence you need against the Hunts and the Liddys. They feel hopelessly finished - they may not talk right away, but the grip is on them. Then you move up and do the same thing at the next level. If you shoot too high and miss, then everyone feels more secure. Lawyers work this way. I'm sure smart reporters must, too."

Yes I get what your saying mate, but we all know Trump has his ways of doing things , plain speaking, tweeting, he's what he is, it doesnt undermine America because they hold all the cards when it comes to everything that matters. In some ways I like the way he does things,clown or no clown if he visits Oz or the UK anytime soon it will be massive news on your telly and mine, and our politicians will be all gooey over him.
Strange how some people confuse plain speaking with incoherently spouting random thoughts that more often than not contradict something previously said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.