Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the fact that in every editor's office,every t.v. and radio planning office in fact any office of media outlet someone uttering the same words.

"How the fuck can we stop these ****s"
It consumes their every waking moment, they can't print the truth,They simply can't afford to,They know they are peddling shite but they have no choice. Any integrity they have as a person goes straight out of the door the moment they step in to that office.when they go home they kiss the wife and tuck in the children before settling down for the evening knowing they have just spent the day sucking rag cock.no shame.
We have and are hurting them very badly. I for one fucking love it.
Thumb turned upward. Like.

The Rag loving Daoly Fail is at it again.

I can't put into words howuch I hate that paper and the c***'s who rum it.

On the day Vity sign Walker.

Headline order.

TEAM'S NEWS
Select a team...

So, if £100 million is a 'world record deal', it must obviously surpass the £226 million deal for Pogba, fuck me I'm shit at maths but even I'm not that bad.

Does anybody know who Keir Rutnedge is? Is he a rag by any chance? I am reading an article in Kicker written by him and it is pro-rag and anti-City like hell.

Last edited:
I don't get embarrassed about football related stuff, Frank.
If you could find another back page splash involving another teams transfer where wages were added to the signing fee I'd be happy to say I was wrong. No rush.
600199.jpg

Perfect example of the narrative involved when its us yet he signs for them and funnily that same story disappears?

Possibly because it cost them even more, especially in fat agents fee's!

Its not even up for debate anymore as far as im concerned when it comes to the agendas within both out written and visual media's towards us as a club.

Perfect example of the narrative involved when its us yet he signs for them and funnily that same story disappears?

Possibly because it cost them even more, especially in fat agents fee's!

Its not even up for debate anymore as far as im concerned when it comes to the agendas within both out written and visual media's towards us as a club.

I like bill take pleasure from these articles. New fans will still support us (who wouldn't with the squad and football we can play when it all clicks) as for opposition fans views on transfers. Who gives a fuck.

Meant to quote Frank and not Pablo so apologies to pablo1

I like bill take pleasure from these articles. New fans will still support us (who wouldn't with the squad and football we can play when it all clicks) as for opposition fans views on transfers. Who gives a fuck.

In the grand scheme of things like you say it means fuck all but every now and then, the click bait becomes an outright lie and its then i lose my shit with it and increasingly so the club as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.