Tommy Doyle | On loan at Wolves

I work in academy football for another club and have seen Tommy Doyle play and he does look very talented. Very Gerrard like in the way he gets up and down the pitch.

Big part of the way our U15s play and can really dictate the game from the middle.

Nice interview. I'm sure most blues would love nothing more than for this kid to breakthrough and become captain one day.

An obsessive city fan who's also incredibly talented. All the best Tommy!!

It would be wonderful to have our very own HG Mr Manchester City,we nearly had one with Lakey.....but that was now light years ago.

Everything crossed that the talent continues to grow.

We'll be seeing a lot of this kid next year. Got a feeling. He really is that special...

Always remember his grandad waving to the rags at Maine Road as they streamed out after our 4-0 win. Be great for this lad to make it. Has a resemblance as well.

He'll be 16 later on in the year and part of the England U17's setup. The U17's UEFA tournament is being hosted in England next season based around St. Georges and the midlands, shame it won't reach Manchester but I'd start looking for tickets as soon as they come up for sale if I was still down there.

Pretty certain he's moving up to the u18s for next season already. He's only an u16. He's incredibly special.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.