Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
First meeting he looked her up and down put his hands on her and said you are in great shape,then he said the same to her husband and she's beautiful like she wasn't there,she went to go behind melina a bit clearly taken a back,totally out of order to objectify another head of states wife in front of the worlds media,at any time at all

First meeting he looked her up and down put his hands on her and said you are in great shape,then he said the same to her husband and she's beautiful like she wasn't there,she went to go behind melina a bit clearly taken a back,totally out of order to objectify another head of states wife in front of the worlds media,at any time at all

Been studying this act from Trump and it's rather interesting what's going on.

Firstly, he probably didn't think an older woman could still be, somewhat, in good shape being 6 years younger than he.

Secondly, he's trying to get on Emmanuel Macron's good side.

Both of these things are true underpinned by the "...in good physical shape" fiasco, something he doesn't just drop to any old bird! I mean, he doesn't seem to offer a greeting kiss at what seems to be their first meeting(with her being older!), cos it would be a strange thing to say at a second meeting!!

Very odd!

Been studying this act from Trump and it's rather interesting what's going on.

Firstly, he probably didn't think an older woman could still be, somewhat, in good shape being 6 years younger than he.

Secondly, he's trying to get on Emmanuel Macron's good side.

Both of these things are true underpinned by the "...in good physical shape" fiasco, something he doesn't just drop to any old bird! I mean, he doesn't seem to offer a greeting kiss at what seems to be their first meeting(with her being older!), cos it would be a strange thing to say at a second meeting!!

Very odd!
What does that say about him that he feels he needs to comment on another head of states wife's looks instead of a handshake and small talk
His wife can't be happy the way he focusses on other womens looks,yuk,he makes my skin crawl

What does that say about him that he feels he needs to comment on another head of states wife's looks instead of a handshake and small talk
His wife can't be happy the way he focusses on other womens looks,yuk,he makes my skin crawl

I think it says he doesn't know how to talk to women expect by objectifying them! This is why he struggles with Merkel, seems to engage very little with his own wife and is forever saying the most absurd things about his own [very toothy] daughter!

I think it says he doesn't know how to talk to women expect by objectifying them! This is why he struggles with Merkel, seems to engage very little with his own wife and is forever saying the most absurd things about his own [very toothy] daughter!
Pussy grabber strikes again lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.