Welcome Kyle Walker

Ideally we need to be producing our own players of the right quality. Our record of doing this since the takeover is very poor. Very disappointing given the investment in the academy.
To be fair, the vast majority of that money was spent on a huge academy building and facilities which opened 2 years ago. I'm no expert in player development, but I'd say we'll have to wait a bit longer than 2 years to judge it. Any player getting into our team now (like Iheanacho) would say far more about our recruitment of talented young players from other clubs than our ability develop players.

simple fact is Walker fell out with Pinocchio when he was dropped for the FA Cup Semi Final against the Chavs and Walker then wanted out
Nope. Not a fact at all. Terms had already been agreed with City by then and Spurs being told of Walker's wish to leave led to him being dropped. You're the wrong way around.

Yesterday, I read a range of journalists picking the one striker they'd love at their club. All bar two picked Harry Kane! It's no wonder we get what we get from our media.
To be fair, Harry Kane did score 35 goals in 38 games last season. You can hardly blame them for that.

Only us Prem teams ruining it for ourselves...Ac Milan got Bonucci for £35mil when many on here were saying we should pay like £60mil for him about a month ago

No. It's the TV companies paying for it, that is "ruining it". Every man and his dog know how rich the Premier League clubs are.
So the fees go up accordingly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.