Lukas Nmecha

Unless they are exceptional/phenomenal....i just dont see the opportunities arising for our kids.

We will find out next season. Pep has a very good excuse this season due to the mess following internationals etc & basically having no time to get his methods across, but he still squeezed a few in.

He has apparently been avidly watching all these kids, either live or on video, & has promised to take a group of them on tour.

The questions will be whether they play enough & if they do, & play well, whether he will trust some of them afterwards.

He has moments when he looks really good. He can be deceptive, smooth, smart and he can finish. Great feet at times. He has days when he finishes badly. But his best stuff is top class. He has do his best stuff more regularly.

I watch a lot of the academy games and he has improved significantly this season IMO. I didn't think he would make it but lately I believe he has a chance.

I have met his father several times at games. He played in Cameroon and is very keen that his boys remain humble and work hard. It is paying off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.