Ebay

If it's purely for kodi and iptv I can highly recommend the one I have from www.geekbuying.com, h96 Pro plus, has 3gb ram 32gb rom and updated to Android 7.1.1, I paid £52, it does come from China but only took 9 days to arrive and is fully loaded but most things were up to date, I had to uninstall 17.1 and update to 17.3. It's an excellent box mate

Top one mate, ill have a look now, is it just plug and play? Presuming it will be ok using my current broadband? (virgin ive got at the minute)

Oh yes life has never been better, the whole world is crumbling around some and even the constant prods in the right direction that Helen Keller could spot are being overlooked :/

I feel there are a few who won't believe they are dead even when the coffin is nailed closed on them and their last breathe has long left them. It could be like treasure hunting for them, that small hope they find that gem of a stream on the most obscure folder on the most obscure build... then kick off starts and it dies xD

People just can't take a hint :p
Bit of a dinosaur when it comes to technology im afraid,im still on bluemoon build on spmc and able to watch sports chanels currently so thought i may be ok for footy,you've probably already covered the options previously in the thread so i'll have a trawl through.Thanks.

Bit of a dinosaur when it comes to technology im afraid,im still on bluemoon build on spmc and able to watch sports chanels currently so thought i may be ok for footy,you've probably already covered the options previously in the thread so i'll have a trawl through.Thanks.
Yes mate, that build hasn't been updated for along time mate, I put one on yesterday called THE FIXTURES, seemed OK for a freebie but how long it will last is the question

Haha I can't believe my build is still alive in some form of existence :D

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.