Welcome Douglas Luiz

Welcome Douglas Luiz.

I trust City's scouting team to have done their research on this 19 year old and it will be interesting to hear what the club's development pathway is for our latest South American acquisition.

I also very much like that he has chosen to come to City. Yet another promising player chooses us.

A five year contract shows the confidence City have in Luiz to develop and prosper.
Except we will spend 60 million on a midfielder next season and the youth will be forgotten.

Can't tell me last season maffeo couldn't have been worse than zaba or sagna. Angus gunn better than Bravo. Denayer over kolorov. In fact adoribayo over kolorov. Bit silly to be fair.

Except we will spend 60 million on a midfielder next season and the youth will be forgotten.

Can't tell me last season maffeo couldn't have been worse than zaba or sagna. Angus gunn better than Bravo. Denayer over kolorov. In fact adoribayo over kolorov. Bit silly to be fair.
Had we played all those kids we'd have finished about 7th,

Vickery is biased against Brazilian football in general.
He's not.
I'm starting to understand the guy watching him on Sportv.
His "problem" is this: - he's emotionally envolved with the country at this point.
He gets frustated when things are not working well.

He thought that with the economic grow in the 2000s and the World Cup 2014 in te horizon; the Brazilian League would be in the level of the europeans.
This cant happen for many reasons.

Now Tim developed this tendency to say that some random guy in Ecuador or Colombia etc is better than the Brazilian/Argentinian prospects..like Marlos Moreno/Gabriel Jesus.
- just to clarify: Moreno is really good, but South Americans only can be wc if you give them confidence and responsibilities; this loan system will not work with South Americans.

Haven't seen anything to suggest any of them would have done a job last year.

Maffeo and Gunn would've done a job. Garcia should've gotten far more games in midfield. Denayer would've done a job over Demichelis the season before. Roberts could do a job this season.

To think Pickford and Gunn were once on a par and now one's gone for 30m and the other was held back from first-team football the entire season for no reason.

Maffeo and Gunn would've done a job. Garcia should've gotten far more games in midfield. Denayer would've done a job over Demichelis the season before. Roberts could do a job this season.

To think Pickford and Gunn were once on a par and now one's gone for 30m and the other was held back from first-team football the entire season for no reason.

Point taken but the teams chasing the top four will only give the youngsters a chance when they have no other option, Rashford for instance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.