Welcome Kyle Walker

Didn't think this lad was a patch on Micah 4 or 5 years ago. Talk about 2 lads going in different directions.

I thought about Micah too when this signing happened - thought he was going to be our right back for years and that he would be in his prime now (age 29).

Anyway I am pleased with this signing - the fee is a bit steep but on a par with others this season. The player we needed and he should hit the ground running.

At this rate I might have to start giving a f**k about England.

I thought about Micah too when this signing happened - thought he was going to be our right back for years and that he would be in his prime now (age 29).

Anyway I am pleased with this signing - the fee is a bit steep but on a par with others this season. The player we needed and he should hit the ground running.

At this rate I might have to start giving a f**k about England.
I wouldnt worry too much about that. Now he is a blue he wont be picked too often for England. And Im A-OK with that too

I am as well. His vision is great. He is fast. He can make tough passes. He is a very solid defender.

We can work on his timing and that will come as the chemistry builds with this team. Also, crossing is a skill and it can be improved. I'm confident that he'll improve.

Dani Alves is 34 Kyle is 27. As much as I would have loved to land Dani Alves for the last 2-3 goodish years of his career we didn't. We needed a RB and Walker was the best available. We got him and if things go well, we'll have another 7-10 years of quality vs that 2-3.

Let's enjoy having him on the team until we're given a reason not too.
Hold on now. You think Walker will be playing for us at 35 to 37?

I hope not. If he is something has gone really bad with our project. I expect Walker to be at best a backup by the last year of his current 5 year contract when he'll be 32.

media is in full force to put all the pressure of the world on his back just as they were doing with sterling and stones who both had a hard tome to deal with it in their first respective seasons. And tbh watching Walker in those videos yesterday the first thought was - he is scared to shit.

they can handle themselves when we buy from another league, even for big money, but they are fuming when we buy from PL top clubs, specially when those players are some of English best. They just still can't deal with the fact we're there being able to prize the top players from other PL clubs. Hope they live long and suffer a lot.

Hold on now. You think Walker will be playing for us at 35 to 37?

I hope not. If he is something has gone really bad with our project. I expect Walker to be at best a backup by the last year of his current 5 year contract when he'll be 32.

We'll see. I'm not certain of anything other than the fact I am going to get behind Walker and pull for him until he's no longer with us. If that's 2 years or 10 years it doesn't matter to me. Also, I agree. I'm certainly not stating he'll be a starter for 7-10 years and I'll accept the hit on my optimism lol.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.