Brighton away ticket details

Nothing ever changes popular game and we have a seven page thread on how unfair it all is, 3 month's ago we struggled to sell out an FA cup semi final.

If I dont get one with my 15240 points or outside the ground might go to this and watch City in their club bar after......they will be very grateful for the money.Bit of a cult club.
August 12, 2017
logored-18x25.png
Whitehawk FC
Oxford_City_F.C._logo-25x25.png
Oxford City FC 3:00 pm National League South

They don't do bottles of blue wine and I wouldn't be seen dead with a bottle of Blue Nun.
I tried Bluemoon beer once and ended up giving it away as it was too bitter.

Get some Gik from spain

gik-blue-wine.jpg

Not a great tipple but not as bad as blue nun

As have only just over 12000 points have had to take drastic action and buy a membership at Brighton - managed to get a ticket next to City fans though so better than missing out. May even take in the odd Brighton game during the season.

Firstly I think they start the tickets at high numbers so that you no longer are number 112 in line on the phones. Even with the points system I have found that I am now usually in the third bracket to purchase tickets yet used to be in the top bracket. Don't know how this worked when I go to 95% of away games and yes pay platinum every year. But I just got told it's to make it easier on the phones like I said at first!!!

Don't forget you can get 980 points at renewal for being in every cup scheme also. (Platinum holders)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.