Nolito

Status
Not open for further replies.
He started brilliantly but then I don't why Pep lost trust in him !

Anyway, Good luck Nolito.

it was warm in August/September last year maybe that is the clue and now he and is family have change colour to bright yellow and looking like a family from The Simpson

Career dived after he showed he couldn't control his temper. The headbutt was fucking stupid.

His name will feature in the "players you forgot played for us" threads in years to come. Hope his daughter finds the way out of the cave she's been living in for the last 12 months.

I'm not sure about all the negative comments. Ok, he said the weather is a bit shit...err i agree with him!
As for his ability, then people have short memories. Like most i viewed him as a squad player able to stand in when needed when he signed. However, i'm sure i'm not alone to be pleasantly surprised how good he actually was. He had a bit of a Tevez mentality about his play, and was a a bit fast and furious.
Eventually this got out of hand, but we don't know the pressures he was under to keep his place.
So,while i'll lose no sleep with him going, i thank him and wish him the best for the future...

Good thing it's permanent. And an OK fee as well. Still Hart, Nasri, Mangala, Delph, Fernando, Bony and Nacho to sell. And Denayer, Zinchenko and Roberts on loan?

But if we can sell those 7 players. That should get us a decent sum and a lot of wages off the books But it's a transfer policy failure that we have that many expensive unwanted players on the books. Not counting Iheanacho among them.

Chelsea get good fees for all their unwanted players. Oscar, Ake, Mata and soon Matic.

City Watch‏Verified account @City_Watch 2h2 hours ago
Replying to @City_Watch
"I want to win titles at Sevilla." Nolito has arrived in Seville for a medical ahead of his €9m transfer from Manchester City.

DE2MMXdW0AAqjUX.jpg

DE2MMvQXYAAl46a.jpg

28 replies52 retweets169 likes

never understood why we bought him......didnt really ever want him and doesn't appear that he wanted to be here either.....no loss at all and frees up some wages and a squad place......all good

never understood why we bought him......didnt really ever want him and doesn't appear that he wanted to be here either.....no loss at all and frees up some wages and a squad place......all good

Took some of the pressure of Sane in that we didn't need him to settle straight away, that's one of the reasons he was brought in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.