City trying to stop us selling Tickets.

I thought I would weigh In on this one as someone who has used city's ticket exchange, viagogo in the past and the buy and sell page!

Firstly the exchange is a very clean and safe portal, the procedure is quick and I know fellow blues who have some form of ST or blue membership are benefiting. The credit helps me the next season and all the work is done behind the scenes. Another side of this is the financial element. My ST started at 750 (40 a match) 2 years ago... I sold about 6 games through the portal which brought it to down to 450ish (23 a match) this season, if I sell another 6-7 games that 450 credit will drop further. City have a resale value of 32.95 ATM so they value my ticket at 627. What I'm saying that if I sold all 19 games they owe me money? Anyone spotted this? Now I know city will take my ticket and advertise it at 50-60 so they are making a profit twice but this is prob to cover their admin costs like any business.

The buy and sell is risky with STs being sent to strangers and liability being taken out of your hands. I have met 3 different lads through this and one is still a good friend and he regularly buy my 2nd ticket as and when(student)

Viagogo - 3rd party I believe you could of sold your ticket for 60%-140% of its value so I'll not lie and I sold it for 120% after their very high fees you broke even. ( Google RHI scheme for similar money racket) But they didn't last when they were caught bulking selling blocks in level 3 months early.

I have also had some bans due to one friend passing my ticket on a away fan mate and one e-cig incident.

Interested to hear others experiences.

I guess to a degree in the world we live in now they would prefer to know who has bought the ticket etc...it might be a security issue. never going to stop in though unless they introduce a thumbprint type entry system and have lots of empty seats as standard.

But they'll let me buy 6 tickets for games and give them to who the fuck i like.

I see it all the time. They do it under the pretence of "helping out a fellow blue". You're not helping out a fellow blue; you're helping yourself get the ticket points without attending and stopping someone who would have actually qualified for a ticket by attending games. A lot of people are quite rightly pissed off with this practice.

Tbf this has wondered off into another argument.

Selling your season card for odd games on here & Facebook is totally different to point whores who you are describing.

Selling your season card for odd games on here & Facebook is totally different to point whores who you are describing.

Yes but that's totally what happens on that Facebook group as well as home games so it's exactly the same argument. At least on here, the ticket thread for away games is locked until it sells out.

Yes but that's totally what happens on that Facebook group as well as home games so it's exactly the same argument. At least on here, the ticket thread for away games is locked until it sells out.

I'm not familiar with the FB group. I just noticed a fair few supporters on here who have a problem with season card holders flogging their cards on here, They want you to sell back to the club at one 1/19th and let the club make a further killing with a sell on.

Well that is the widespread view of very many seadon ticket holders if it was not the case why for the less glamorous games their are at least a couple of thousand empty seats .if the season ticket holders went to every game there would nevr be any empty seats
You said 'the majority of games'

That is simply not true. And I have never heard any season ticket holders, that are around me, say a similar thing.

You said 'the majority of games'

That is simply not true. And I have never heard any season ticket holders, that are around me, say a similar thing.You entitled to your opinion i only stating what i see what i hear and what i read on here .if season ticket holders go to all the games why are there so many empty seats

@cyberblue learn to quote, and no, it's wrong, what have you heard on here? It was mostly YOU saying it ffs? :D

You were saying seasoncard holders miss the majority of games to sell on at a profit, which is patently untrue.

Of course some season ticket holders miss games, I do myself, due to the 500 mile round trip. Should I just suck that up, or give someone else the chance to go, AT A REASONABLE PRICE???

You see it all the time?
that's totally what happens on that Facebook group?

You have evidence to support that?
You are aware I assume there are two Facebook ticket exchange sites? One which allows people to post asking for any game whenever they want and one which is the one being talked about on here that vets every member, has to approve every post and has strict rules about the resale of away tickets

Why are season cards being sold on the Facebook page if it's about selling spares for the odd game?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.