Balance Sheet

My most hated phrase on this forum is "that is way too much for xxxxx" All those who winge about fees need to wake up and smell the coffee. United don't give a shit. Pogba, Lukauku, Martial, Di Maria all cost more than any of our big signings. We are still small time in our thinking as fans. If a player is the right fit for our team then price, within reason, is secendarty consideration.

My most hated phrase on this forum is "that is way too much for xxxxx" All those who winge about fees need to wake up and smell the coffee. United don't give a shit. Pogba, Lukauku, Martial, Di Maria all cost more than any of our big signings. We are still small time in our thinking as fans. If a player is the right fit for our team then price, within reason, is secendarty consideration.

Completely agree.

Nolito, Nacho should follow soon will would somewhat cover the incoming of Mendy. Our net spend ain't looking that bad.

£99m isn't bad, have to predict another £100m gets spent, but we should have £80m in sales from Nacho/Nasri/Mangala/Bony + Hart if he does good and they activate his buy-clause. Fernando/Delph could go for £20m combined.

So far ( Will update as we go )
I researched and used most common transfer fee reported ....

IN

Bernardo 43m
Ederson 35m
Luiz 10.5m ( Potentially 12m )
Walker 45m ( Potentially 50m )

OUT

Mooy 8m ( Potentially 10m )
Unal 12.2m ( Potentially 14m )
Sobrino 1.7m
Campbell 750k ( Potentially 1.75m )
Nitcham 4.5m ( Potentially 7m )
Nolito 8m

Balance 99.25m Spent
What's the amortised spend?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.