Kylian Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still convinced we're going all out for this guy & if we can secure it we'll drop Sanchez like a stone. Can't see us going for both but you never know I suppose.

Think this is one for next year.

We might chuck a crazzy bid in this summer if Sanchez isn't going to happen tho

If we can convince Mbappe that coming to City to learn from Pep is the right thing for him, I fully expect a world record bid going in.
Sanchez will happen anyway. He's already convinced. Imho.

I don't understand why anyone young and French is getting compared to Pogba. Mbappe and Mendy are nothing like him but I keep seeing "I hope they don't turn out like Pogba" or "he's got a social media account? That's a bit Pogba". It's like some of you are itching to categorise these players.

I have zero hope for this one. I don't think it's in his best interest to come to the team with so much competition in attack when he can pratcically chose any of top clubs to go to. Looks like Madrid are selling Morata to Milan, if I'd be him, I'd definitely go there.

I have zero hope for this one. I don't think it's in his best interest to come to the team with so much competition in attack when he can pratcically chose any of top clubs to go to. Looks like Madrid are selling Morata to Milan, if I'd be him, I'd definitely go there.

We could buy him & loan him back to Monaco.. I genuinely believe Sergio will leave next year & end up at Real. So having secured Mbappe in advance would enable us to fill that gap straight away without any chasing around or haggling etc.

That won't happen IMO. I believe the only chance for him to come here is that Aguero goes now. That doesn't look like it's going to happen so no Mbappe imo.

We could buy him & loan him back to Monaco.. I genuinely believe Sergio will leave next year & end up at Real. So having secured Mbappe in advance would enable us to fill that gap straight away without any chasing around or haggling etc.

Yea sure City is gonna think let's break the transfer record for a player who we then proceed to loan out.... That's ridiculous.

it is about mbappe actually. if he really wants to be next galacticos and continue legacy of cristiano ronaldo under zidane he will prefer real madrid. but if he wants develop as young player under best manager for youngsters pep he will select city. i think if madrid could succeed sell morata to milan for 70 as they already sold james they will sign top attacking prospect. mbappe is once generation player without any doubts and his signing to city may be reason for our dominance in next decade. but it is not critical as left back singning because we already we have young talented striker gabriel jesus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.