Roberto Mancini - next Italy manager

He was a power mad maniac. A born fucking winner.

He may well have pissed off every man and his dog, but he raised standards and delivered because of it.

I think the direction the club took was the right one in the end.

But, he'll always be held in the very highest regard by me.

He may well have pissed off every man and his dog, but he raised standards and delivered because of it.

And me.. hence my contribution to the Thank you Bob news paper ad.

There will always be a handfull of fans who have & will always dislike him. Do i think he pissed people off. Probably. And his time was coming to end.

As most have said he tore that fuckin banner down and rammed it up the pisscans shitter.

A fuckin Legend than man is.

Got knocked down to size that day though is he really 5'11fucking hell must of had his wife's high heels on

Yep.

We had a perfect view of Bobby's little spat with the pisscan from our seats in 328 and it was brilliant to watch.

I think that was the moment Mancini truely endeared himself to the Blue faithful.

If he's such a special manager then why does he fail in Europe and is now managing Zenit St. Petersburg? Ancelotti is of far better pedigree.

If he's such a special manager then why does he fail in Europe and is now managing Zenit St. Petersburg? Ancelotti is of far better pedigree.

He's special to most City supporters because of what he achieved here.

What Bobby did for us will never be forgotten.

Great guy.

Loved his scarf.

I have to say I think Guardiola is a bit of a knob and I'd be very happy to see Mancini back one day.

I hope you have many more reasons to be happy as that one won't ever make you a happy man.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.