Chelsea 2017/2018

How do Chelsea fans feel about the Lukaku deal? I would personally prefer Aubameyang or Higuain to Lukaku.

I really wanted him tbh, and I was a bit gutted when we missed out, but I think about 80% of Chelsea I know or speak to online didn't want him and were delighted that we missed out.

Don't normally listen to talkshite but her ladyship has it on when we are in the car and they were doing a piece about Chelski only having 14 outfield players on their books. They are playing in the CL this year which they weren't last season. Unless they are going to plunge deep into the transfer market and buy 3 or 4 class players then they are only a couple of key injuries away from struggling for top 4 in my opinion.

I think Musondo will be given a bigger role this season, and if things go well with he could be massive for us. But you're right, it is a bit of a worry at the moment. We've let a lot players go from last season with not enough players coming in. Matic and Costa are on their way out. I'll give it a few more weeks before I start having a meltdown.

@Manu_Sainz says Chelsea are after Aguero and Pep as given the ok

Well if there is any truth in this and we getting Sanchez and Mpappe it would soften the blow but I wouldn't be happy I smell bullshit I just cant see us selling to a Rival.

@Manu_Sainz says Chelsea are after Aguero and Pep as given the ok

Well if there is any truth in this and we getting Sanchez and Mpappe it would soften the blow but I wouldn't be happy I smell bullshit I just cant see us selling to a Rival.
Made me piss my pants

I really wanted him tbh, and I was a bit gutted when we missed out, but I think about 80% of Chelsea I know or speak to online didn't want him and were delighted that we missed out.
I suppose we'll see how he gets on. I think a lot of people are thinking he'll do well given Mourinho's past with strikers of the Lukaku ilk.

Read that Chelsea left Costa out of their pre season trip. If true they really seem to not want him anymore. Who are they after as replacement? Lukaku would have been perfect actually.

Read that Chelsea left Costa out of their pre season trip. If true they really seem to not want him anymore. Who are they after as replacement? Lukaku would have been perfect actually.

Not only was he left out. He was partying in an Atletico Madrid shirt last night. Apparently Fabregas commented "someone give Costa a hug" on his Instagram live stream, to which he replied "someone give Conte a hug". He is clearly just taking the piss at this point. No way back for him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.