Tour of USA - Squad

ECE_18_MAN_CITY_FLY.jpg

Isnt that Fernando? the guy in front of Nasri?
Think its Tosin.

Sancho not going is odd and for me a bad sign as the other young lads who start preseason with the first team have all went

Sancho not going is odd and for me a bad sign as the other young lads who start preseason with the first team have all went

You're right, it isn't a good sign. It means he hasn't signed his contract by the deadline City set him. He'd be there otherwise.

You're right, it isn't a good sign. It means he hasn't signed his contract by the deadline City set him. He'd be there otherwise.

Is this his pro contract or has he already signed one? Will be a shame if he leaves man. You think he will?

You'll know more than I, but could he be staying behind go work on a deal? There could be several reasons he's been left behind.
We know he's been training with the rest of the squad.
Perhaps he's been left out because he's off.
Perhaps it could be something as simple as a family matter, contract negotiations, VISA/ESTA issues.
He is only a kid afterall.

Hopefully there's a totally innocent reason for him missing a the trip, hopefully he'll join up.
It would be a real shame if he were to go.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.