Chelsea after Sergio

Sell our main striker to our title rival. Makes perfect sense, Sky.

What-oh-youre-serious-GIF.gif
Classic media tactics, trying everything to unsettle us and one of our best players before the season even starts...sad

This is a good sign, meaning we're getting most of out targets so they're scared shitless about it.

the rumours don't go away because idiots on internet forums keep making comments about it and starting threads like this one.....

don't you realise that where the mainstream media get their "sources" from half the time?!

I swear that there are some people on these forums that just start things like this either for the attention or because they see something on twatter and decide to believe something posted by someone with no knowledge at all...or because they are opposition fans just determined to get a rise........especially with baseless comments about how he looks unhappy in training cause his argentian friends aren't there........its pathetic really

the rumours don't go away because idiots on internet forums keep making comments about it and starting threads like this one.....

don't you realise that where the mainstream media get their "sources" from half the time?!

I swear that there are some people on these forums that just start things like this either for the attention or because they see something on twatter and decide to believe something posted by someone with no knowledge at all...or because they are opposition fans just determined to get a rise........especially with baseless comments about how he looks unhappy in training cause his argentian friends aren't there........its pathetic really

Your a right barrel of laughs aren't you

That was the worst one, the 'not smiling' thing. Hilarious.

Has to be always smiling so that exactly when the camera points, no vids or photos without a smile

He'd have to have a face like the fucking Joker.

I read this bollocks a few hours ago, Tancredi Palmeri quote. Full of shit

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.