Tour of USA - Squad

Strongest team possible vs United. I don't care if it's pre-season friendly. Must win IMO.
It's our first game,i don't know about the rags but for us it will be a kick about with 11 players subs to give anyone some time in their legs and hopefully avoid getting kicked to death,the result means absolutely nothing

Seemingly full squad:
Ederson, Muric, Grimshaw
Walker, Kompany, Stones, Denayer, Mangala
Gündogan, De Bruyne, Silva, Foden, Zinchenko, Nasri, Roberts
Agüero, Jesus

No sign of Hart (> London), Otamendi, Kolarov, Maffeo, Fernandinho, Delph, Yaya, García (> Girona), Brahim, Sancho, Kelechi if I'm not mistaken

Is there an official list? Weird that no Brahim/Sancho are included, Otamendi is sick, Sane/Yaya coming in late.

Guessing Delph will be sold?

Can't wait for Denayer at DM.

Last edited:
City trio Douglas Luiz, Aleix Garcia and Pablo Maffeo are in Catalonia, but have not been officially announced by Girona yet. [@esport3]

I was hoping Maffeo would be on the tour,can't be ready for the first team then

I read that Brahim was there with Foden. Sancho was not but no explanation as yet.

Some are joining directly from elsewhere in the world while those reaching the latter stages of the confederations cup will not be a part of the trip.

It's our first game,i don't know about the rags but for us it will be a kick about with 11 players subs to give anyone some time in their legs and hopefully avoid getting kicked to death,the result means absolutely nothing

Won their first game 5-2 vs LA Galaxy, play Real Salt Lake at 3am tomorrow morning. They'll be sharper but they've hardly been tested.

Won their first game 5-2 vs LA Galaxy, play Real Salt Lake at 3am tomorrow morning. They'll be sharper but they've hardly been tested.
Yes i saw that,good thread by the way,they will be fitter and i don't think we will be very sharp at all,the result means nothing so all good

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.