Sky Sports Relaunch- New and Exclusive Channels for Football

Problem is that I live in the sticks these days so Virgin not an option. In fact Sky is my only option really as my broadband is ludicrously slow compared to in the city. So really it comes down to every 12 months trying to convince them that we are prepared to leave when in reality we aren't.
As soon as phone them up they know if your not in a cable area, my son in law tried it with sky, he said when he was on the phone to them threatening to leave the bloke let him rant away didn't interrupt until he stopped, and just said OK do you want to cancel it from today

We was on 28 times Live on UK TV in the Premier League Last Season (Sky & BT), Only Liverpool had more with 29, us, Chelsea & the rags all on 28

https://www.premierleague.com/news/405400

Nice one - thanks pal - was just trying to work out approx cost per city match, if the charge was £18/month for the PL channel. Unfortunately that figure of 28 includes BT sport too, so its hard to calculate - my recollection was that we werent on BT that much though, maybe 4-5 times max

Launch "Sky Sports United" and charge £50 a month for a season ticket to the "theatre of dreams" channel. All the rag twats in shitty little towns like Swindon will happily cough-up - generating the revenues Murdoch needs to justify his investment. If you could call it MUTV and coincidentally happen to own it already, all the better.

Meanwhile appeal to everyone else who despises the twats (and for that I mean the fans of pretty much every other club) and keep the rags off of "Sky Football".

I suspect more people would likely to watch a quality football channel that focused on being something other than what is currently nothing more than a rag ££££'s-chasing wank fest.
your bang on mate .. i actually phoned sky yesterday really pissed off after yet another full blown wankfest about the rags on SSN , i told them there are more football fans watching than just rags, all that rubbish should be on mutv not on here, its just for the rag idiots not for general football fans.. she just said " i will pass on your complaint ", wont hold my breath though

I called them today and from tomorrow existing and new customers can do the sports channels as they want,the question is if i pick sports 1 for the prem games will they then put some of them on sports 2 so you end up having to have both,knowing sky yes they will

I called them today and from tomorrow existing and new customers can do the sports channels as they want,the question is if i pick sports 1 for the prem games will they then put some of them on sports 2 so you end up having to have both,knowing sky yes they will

Of course they will they are ****s

Just had an email from BT saying that as part of my package (which previously included SS1 and SS2) I'll now be getting the Sky Sports Main Event and Extra channels which will give me all the PL games, plus other main sporting events. However it's costing me £5.50 a month more.

Just had an email from BT saying that as part of my package (which previously included SS1 and SS2) I'll now be getting the Sky Sports Main Event and Extra channels which will give me all the PL games, plus other main sporting events. However it's costing me £5.50 a month more.
I'm going to have a long chat with them about which channels the prem games will be on so they don't stitch me up before i agree to sign up again

I had a call from Sky this morning asking me, as a former customer, would I like to take out their new sports package at a reduced rate blah blah blah. I politely informed the bloke that I will not give that organisation one penny for the privilege of listening to uniformed no marks slagging off my football club.

His response was: "well don't watch the channel if you don't like the content"
Me: "Excuse me? Please don't be so insulting. I don't watch it because I don't have it"
Him: "Would you be interested in taking our normal channel package for only £7 a month"
Me: "No. As I said, I won't give your organisation one penny while you employ people to slag off my football club"
Him: "Who do you support?"
Me: "City. Manchester City."
Him: "What if I could offer you a deal to take..."
Me: "I have tried to be polite but you are now testing my
patience. It's simple, take your biased pathetic TV station and shove it up your arse. Good day"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.