Real Madrid want Otamendi

Crazy to countenance selling Otamendi. He was our best defender when you factor in injuries. He's not the quickest and so he was always going to be exposed by the frankly shite fullbacks of last season. I think we'd see the best from him this season. Except for VVD, I don't see anyone that is available and would prove to be better than him.

Crazy to countenance selling Otamendi. He was our best defender when you factor in injuries. He's not the quickest and so he was always going to be exposed by the frankly shite fullbacks of last season. I think we'd see the best from him this season. Except for VVD, I don't see anyone that is available and would prove to be better than him.
I'd agree with this

Agreed. Only way I'd be OK selling him is if we brought in Bonucci

I disagree. Kolarov was our best centre half last season. Otamendi made several poor mistakes that led to goals e.g. diving in several times and getting caught out. Having said that I do rate Otamendi and think if we can keep VK fit the any if the other three will form a good centre back pairing when we play four at the back. i would keep him for sure.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.