Chelsea after Sergio

If something is leaked from the club, I think he's one of the local reporters that the club will leak too....he doesnt normally report rumours, only facts!

Funny how he was on talksport this morning, talking to Danny Kelly and said that City had told Chelsea that Aguero was NOT for sale.
Maybe that means he's on a free ? ;-)

Think it would take a world record fee for the club to agree a sale to Chelsea this year or next, which would frankly be ridiculous considering his age. Every player has a price, but to Chelsea that price is going to be prohibitive (even for them).

there is flapping and then there is reacting to and increasing the spread of this sort of absolute unadulterated crap. There is no substance to it so my question stands...why did the person who made it do so...probably for one of the reasons i indicated earlier.....

Well the question doesn't stand because you've answered it. The press do their research on what will get clicks, big surprise. You can't stop people talking about it so my point still stands: don't open the thread.

£61m for Morata, £75m for Lukaku.

Aguero would be, what's a fair number, a hundred billion pounds?

Sky sources hahahaha these the fuckers that said we were buying Aubamyang a few weeks ago? Griezmann was a done deal to the rags? VvD done to the Dippers? Lewandowski to Chelsea? and many more.

It's just another bullshit story to get people to throw money on Sky bet and mugs will fall for it.

Aguero going nowhere and IF he did we certainly wouldn't be silly enough to give him away to Chelsea.

As u were :)

They both played together towards the end of the season. You're basing Pep preferring Jesus over Aguero on 2/3 games when Aguero was on the bench. Jesus had just came in and was on fire, Aguero wasn't, so the form player was picked. When Jesus came back from injury, they both played because they were both in good form and Sterling who had lost form was benched. That suggests Pep picks based on form not who he prefers and he'll do this throughout the team this season. Many people have said many times already we won't have a set first 11, everyone will come in and out depending on numerous things including form, freshness, tweaks to the system, the opposition etc etc.

Also, squeeze £70-80 million? It would cost us around that to get Sanchez who is in the last year of his contract, unhappy at his club and wants to leave Aguero has none of those issues and is arguably a better player. His value would easily be world record figures.
If 2 up front was going to be a regular tactic why do we only have 2 strikers in the entire squad?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.