Chelsea after Sergio

I might be, I've not been analysed or tested.

I was joking of course...I mean, we're not Arsenal..think we're more likely to change our home kit to Diablo red than considerably strengthen our main title rival.
Aye I know I bit without reading the whole thread Im always doing it lol

Oakie I agree with you that it won't happen , but everything has a price . Chelsea are desperate for a striker what price their desperation? Kun is happy at city , city are happy with Kun it seems there is a mutual understanding about going back to Argentina at some point in the future with city's blessing so on the surface everything is good. I am just interested in what number would get the management's interest, cos there has to be a number that would .

I haven't read all of this thread but it seems to me we dont need the money, and unless Kun is asking for a move or wanting away Chelsea would be the last place to sell him. If we are stupid enough to take the money Chelsea will win the league next year so why would Pep want that?

Oakie I agree with you that it won't happen , but everything has a price . Chelsea are desperate for a striker what price their desperation? Kun is happy at city , city are happy with Kun it seems there is a mutual understanding about going back to Argentina at some point in the future with city's blessing so on the surface everything is good. I am just interested in what number would get the management's interest, cos there has to be a number that would .
That number would be 666

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.