Random Acts Of Kindness

Seen a guy in our place today, and he had a Rag top on. I didn't immediately think '****'. It took me a couple of minutes. So, 2 minutes of random kindness.

Did a 50 mile bike ride yesterday for the Heart Foundation. Water stop halfway along and a bloke pushed his bike in looking very angry and fed up. Are you OK I asked? fucking puncture he replied, second one, used all his spare inner tubes. Asked if the organisers would come and collect him if he rang them. No problem says I, and I gave him an inner tube from my saddle bag. What a lovely fella

I organized a soup kitchen for the homeless people yesterday.
We also gave a woman in the street last week a fiver because she was distressed.
We both took a stranger into wetherspoons for a slap up meal even though we did not even know him.

I hope these wonderful splendid actions go totally unnoticed and do not get into social media as we want to keep it really really really private.
Our reward shall be the kingdom of heaven.
God is watching us.

We also gave a woman in the street last week a fiver because she was distressed.
We both took a stranger into wetherspoons for a slap up meal even though we did not even know him.

I hope these wonderful splendid actions go totally unnoticed and do not get into social media as we want to keep it really really really private.
God is watching us.
What's his username?

I noticed an old boy sitting outside his house today, getting some rays. Usually see him reading, asked him why he wasn't, he's skint. Can't afford books, too far to the library. Took a few I had lying around to him this evening. He was well chuffed.

God is watching us.
Good man

Sat in the waiting room today for a blood test. They have a ticket system like at the Deli of your favourite supermarket, mine was 96. It got to 92 when an old man wheeled in his Wife. She looked frail. He sat down in front of me, looked at his own ticket and sighed. He was number 117. I waited a bit before offering him my ticket. I wasn't in a rush. He took it with thanks.

Sat in the waiting room today for a blood test. They have a ticket system like at the Deli of your favourite supermarket, mine was 96. It got to 92 when an old man wheeled in his Wife. She looked frail. He sat down in front of me, looked at his own ticket and sighed. He was number 117. I waited a bit before offering him my ticket. I wasn't in a rush. He took it with thanks.

I always had you tagged as being a right ****. I'm not afraid to say I may have been wrong.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.