Chelsea after Sergio

I think it's all quite fun by actually. He's not being sold. Fuck all to see. It's not the media trying to unsettle anyone, it's just a fun story for them. Let them have their story, as not even Chelsea fans will believe it.

Well this has escalated quickly, in all seriousness serg is god but he's at the peak of what he'll sell for especially this crazy window. Talk is we can compete for mbappe. If selling Kun allowed us to get an equally top class replacement in say Mbappe (younger to boot) and Sanchez and still leave funds to add Bertrand (think Mendy is already done) and a decent centre half then as wounded as I'm sure I'd feel it would probably be a good thing long term, because we would have a proper squad not just a proper 11. The feeling has been for a while peps remit is not just building up city while he's here, but continued success after he's gone, I don't think Kun is our future, he's the single most glorious moment of our past, I don't want him gone and will be sick in my mouth if I ever have to see him score in another English teams shirt but the pragmatic side of me thinks it wouldn't be the kind of apocalypse it feels now.

All this is off the back of one spurious shite trolling tweet yesterday afternoon, Sky then decide they have sources that have confirmed the "strong interest". Fucking lol.

I could barely get myself to think of selling him but a PL club would be a ridiculous thing to do. Hopefully garbage as it seems it is.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.