Chelsea after Sergio

Does anyone on here do twatter? Get something on there that the chavs have offered us Hazard plus £40M for Sergio

There's been madder or at least as mad deals done, if selling Kun (and by no means do I pretend to know the details of our war chest) allows us to get the next big thing in mbappe, an almost like for like in Sanchez AND STILL strengthen the defence fully like we all know it needs, then selling Kun even to a rival suddenly doesn't sound so ridiculous to me, certainly not as ridiculous as the Bignose / Eto'o with cash deal did years ago,

look, a ten second phone call to another media outlet from the club dismissing this and sky end up with egg on their face.

don't know why we don't do this.

yellow sticker gone. bets not place. social media returns to rags signing Bale.

There's been madder or at least as mad deals done, if selling Kun (and by no means do I pretend to know the details of our war chest) allows us to get the next big thing in mbappe, an almost like for like in Sanchez AND STILL strengthen the defence fully like we all know it needs, then selling Kun even to a rival suddenly doesn't sound so ridiculous to me, certainly not as ridiculous as the Bignose / Eto'o with cash deal did years ago,
we have lost a winger and a forward in navas and nolito. we need two in not ship anyone out, especially not the best striker we've ever had.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.