Benjamin Mendy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder what the delay is. Unless there is no delay and as Ric was told, It's all happening tomorrow

I wonder what the delay is. Unless there is no delay and as Ric was told, It's all happening tomorrow

Today is his birthday and potential last day in Monaco before the potential medical tomorrow per Ric.

From where he is to Manchester is a 2 hour flight on a private jet, potential for him to be coming in late tonight could happen, but who knows.

Today is his birthday and potential last day in Monaco before the potential medical tomorrow per Ric.

From where he is to Manchester is a 2 hour flight on a private jet, potential for him to be coming in late tonight could happen, but who knows.

Very true. I guess the two days of quiet is a sign that things are done

Very true. I guess the two days of quiet is a sign that things are done

Yeah, I would expect we let him have his big and potential final day in Monaco before he comes tomorrow. I trust what Ric posted so I'm excited for this saga to be over tomorrow!

Just FYI, VCG511 (a Citation; tail G-VECT) departed MAN today for Cannes (CEQ) and arrived there at 18:25 or so. Operated by Catreus, a charter service. Could have had City folk aboard and/or perhaps his ride for tomorrow back to MAN if not going out of Nice?

Not a lot of aircraft movement around Monaco according to Live Flight Radar https://www.esky.com/radar

Edit: unless he's on that Ryanair flight about to lift from Nice bound for London

Making his own way with his brother

5.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.