Kylian Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea sure City is gonna think let's break the transfer record for a player who we then proceed to loan out.... That's ridiculous.

Of course it is which is why I didn't suggest that.... what I said is buy him now & loan him out. Buying him could consist of a £10m down payment then the rest next summer. We've just spent that on Luiz & loaned him straight out so it's not so "ridiculous" after all!

Of course it is which is why I didn't suggest that.... what I said is buy him now & loan him out. Buying him could consist of a £10m down payment then the rest next summer. We've just spent that on Luiz & loaned him straight out so it's not so "ridiculous" after all!

Thinking Monaco would accept 10m now a loan back to them and the rest next season is even more ridiculous

my dream team with their shirt at City in the near future.
number 9 - Mbappe
number 10 - Jesus
number 11 - Sane

damn.

Thinking Monaco would accept 10m now a loan back to them and the rest next season is even more ridiculous

You know Monaco & their way of thinking do you? Madrid have just done it with players as they can't sign anyone... Just because you think it won't happen, doesn't mean it won't.

Surely this kid is not going to stay at monaco after seeing all his teamates leaving. He is going to be the only one left at this rate with no support for next season.

Surely our selling point would be, "Look, you're 18, come and play for pep for 3-4 years, become even better still, and then if Madrid still want you, and you still want to go there, then you'll be 22/23, still young enough to spend a huge chunk of your career at Madrid. Use City to help you become a better player first."

Everyone wins, City win not only now, but later. Imagine his transfer value in 3-4 years. He wins because he goes to Madrid as the ready made article to spend the rest of his career!

Surely our selling point would be, "Look, you're 18, come and play for pep for 3-4 years, become even better still, and then if Madrid still want you, and you still want to go there, then you'll be 22/23, still young enough to spend a huge chunk of your career at Madrid. Use City to help you become a better player first."

Everyone wins, City win not only now, but later. Imagine his transfer value in 3-4 years. He wins because he goes to Madrid as the ready made article to spend the rest of his career!

Real seem to want him now

Give us Danilo to go with Bertrand and Mendy, and we'll let you have a free run at Mbappe (who'd probably choose them anyway).

I think that will be the gist of discussions if we do talk with Real as reported.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.