93:20 Podcast Player

BillyShears

We've launched the 93:20 Player service for the upcoming season. All the details in the link below!

https://ninetythreetwenty.com/play/9320-player/

There'll be loads of new content as well as the shows that people are already used to listening to. It's dead easy to register and grab the new Player RSS feed for whatever device you currently listen on.

For those who don't know what it is we do - it's a City/football podcast. There's a thread below on the History one we did about the sale of the club to Shinawatara.

http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/threads/93-20-podcast-the-sale-to-shinawatra.329256/

Thanks heaps to @Ric for letting us put this in here and thanks to everyone on Bluemoon who's already signed up and who listens!

Even before my own appearance on it I thought this was by far the best City podcast out there (and there's a few very good ones).

There were a couple of podcasts towards the end of last season that were among the most outstanding and thought provoking listening I've ever heard.

Even before my own appearance on it I thought this was by far the best City podcast out there (and there's a few very good ones).

There were a couple of podcasts towards the end of last season that were among the most outstanding and thought provoking listening I've ever heard.

Thanks mate. I'm not sure how popular/unpopular podcasts are amongst the general City supporting community. But from a selfish point of view, I can honestly say what we do beats the shit out of any City coverage that you'll get off the mainstream media.

Reactions to stuff like the history podcast show that people want quality city content and hopefully we'll be at the forefront of delivering the supporter side of that content over the next few years.

I love these podcasts!

What is the best android app for listening to the new subscription based ones?
I have Player FM but it says it currently doesn't support private feeds when I try to add the RSS feed - although I may be doing something wrong!

I love these podcasts!

What is the best android app for listening to the new subscription based ones?
I have Player FM but it says it currently doesn't support private feeds when I try to add the RSS feed - although I may be doing something wrong!

Podcast Addict is probably the best for Android devices!

Been listening to this since you started it and I've never given any feedback. I work nights and pretty much spend my whole shifts listening to podcasts and yours is the one I look forward to hearing most each week.

Top work Billy, Sam, Howard and the others, keep it up!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.