Matt Smith

Genuinely excellent young player. IMO he should be out there with Foden/Brahim and co.

Smith's the kind of player that i believe will 100% make it in the Premier League one day. He's got too much going already. Physically good, great attitude, intelligent and technically very good too. I just can't see how he won't make it to at least be better then Glenn Whelan who was knocking about in the PL for years now. Hopefully higher than that, and its very possible.

Called up to the full Welsh squad!! Mad. Other than the Checkatrade trophy games, still not been near first team football so that's crazy.

Called up to the full Welsh squad!! Mad. Other than the Checkatrade trophy games, still not been near first team football so that's crazy.

Would be good to see him on the preseason tour this year, see him on the pitch with the senior side.

I think very early call ups is Wales' MO at the moment, they did the same to Ben Woodburn. I imagine it's trying to get them connected to the senior side early and try to stop any switches of allegiance at u21 level.

That's fantastic news. He has been one of the best EDS players when I have watched them, and I was very surprised when Pep included Dele-Bashiru against Leicester instead of him. Hopefully he goes on the pre season tour together with a couple other EDS players like Eric Garcia, Muric and maybe Benjamin Garre

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.