Brandon Barker

Status
Not open for further replies.
That really is a daft statement.

Perhaps if Brandon was anywhere near the level required,or if his attitude wasnt one of someone who didnt really give a shit,then perhaps he may have been such an example,and just like kids such as Foden and Diaz.....he would be on the preseason tour with the first team.

The only way Brandon is going to realise that early potential is by sorting his head out and knuckling down,something i'm not sure his character will allow.

And you know Barker has a bad attitude because......?

Any word on if he'll be loaned out or sold? A couple years ago seemed he was tearing up the youth level but seems he hasn't been able to do the same on his loan spells.

He doesnt have the right attitude IMO.That comes from watching him play football.

Agree,one of the benefits of watching the youth play,you can study their demeanour off the ball too.

For what its worth I dont think Sancho will make it at the top level either (Prem) for the same reason.

Agree,one of the benefits of watching the youth play,you can study their demeanour off the ball too.

For what its worth I dont think Sancho will make it at the top level either (Prem) for the same reason.
I think Sancho is more talented but i also believe he has a huge ego,he appears very high maintenance.That obviously could be down to immaturity,but it could also be a character flaw that will dictate his future.

What the future holds for Barker i'm not sure,i could even see him following a similar path as M Johnson and leaving the game behind.

Sadly, I agree with his on Sancho.

It's obvious that he is very talented, but every time I've seen him play he's looked very disinterested in doing anything off the ball.

Not met the kid so wouldn't like to comment on his personality, but going on what I've seen on the pitch, he already thinks he's made it, which is very dangerous.

How old is he? He seems to have been around for ages

How did his loan go last season?

Impressed in the beginning then faded off due to poor attitude after that he got injured for quite some time. Overal very underwhelming.

Impressed in the beginning then faded off due to poor attitude after that he got injured for quite some time. Overal very underwhelming.

Cheers

Where do you think he will end up, in terms of level I.e League 1 or Championship? Or lower, maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.