Phil Foden - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn he looked classy. Very smooth, crisp accurate passing. When did we sign him, what's his history with the team? Love his confidence too.

this says everything.
DE7fOlNXsAA7jBu.jpg

'The Stockport Messi'

Its fantastic to have watched this kid grow,in every sense,into the young man he is now with the footablling world literally at his feet.

I cant wait to see him further develop over the next few years.

Thought he was brilliant.

20mins in I said the one thing that stands out about him is his attitude and his confidence. 17 years old, local lad starting in his first proper game and he was always showing for ball, didn't hide behind players, he wanted it. It's a testament to him that Pep gave him more than 70mins, clearly liked what he saw. Wasn't afraid to shoot, wasn't afraid to go at his man, wasn't afraid to link up with senior players, just brilliant to see. I thought David Silva had sneaked on at moments in that game, he looked that good!

Now if anyones got a GIF of that turn in the 1st half...I could watch that all day.

Found it:

Last edited:
I hope we don't loan him out, if he continues this good form in pre-season he should be given starts in the Cup games and some PL and CL time off the bench.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.