Aston Villa Thread 2017/18

jimharri

Lifted off a forum over here;

tsXmsd7.png

I'm missing the football, but I ain't that fucking desperate!

How many chances is the Elephant Man going to get, FFS! This is what, his sixth or seventh club as a manager? I really do wish some of these 'old guard' dinosaurs would go extinct. Pulis, Hughes, Twitcher, Hodgson etc, always the same names bandied about whenever there's a vacancy somewhere. At least Fat Sam has gone, that's something to be grateful for.

As for John Terry, I'd best not say what I think in case kids are reading this.

How many chances is the Elephant Man going to get, FFS! This is what, his sixth or seventh club as a manager? I really do wish some of these 'old guard' dinosaurs would go extinct. Pulis, Hughes, Twitcher, Hodgson etc, always the same names bandied about whenever there's a vacancy somewhere. At least Fat Sam has gone, that's something to be grateful for.

As for John Terry, I'd best not say what I think in case kids are reading this.

Seems his standard is championship and getting teams up but reckon they be relegated

'#Part of the pride' lol. Reminds of their shocking appearance in the cup final, '#Fight like lions'!

Apparently Micah Richards played in a pre season friendly - was dire and very over weight. They hate him.

Yeah. He's always looked like the sort of chap who would pile on the pounds in later life. Being such a big fellah, I would imagine. But I'll always remember him in his prime doing the business for us. Always liked him.

Yes me too. He has made his money but seems he is finished as a top level footballer.

Yeah. He's always looked like the sort of chap who would pile on the pounds in later life. Being such a big fellah, I would imagine. But I'll always remember him in his prime doing the business for us. Always liked him.

His performance in the sick swan was one of the best I ever seen from a City full back & ive seen a few in my time.

His performance in the sick swan was one of the best I ever seen from a City full back & ive seen a few in my time.
He was excellent for us in that era. However, he (and Lescott, actually) have been woeful for Villa. To use a modern colloquialism, Villa fans wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.