Sane's Sane tattoo

It seems he's picked bits from moments of his life; him as a kid, continent of Africa for his African roots, Germany outline for his German roots etc.

Don't know what the clock means or the numbers below it?

He's covered the badge that people were saying was City's which makes sense for himself and his future, he's obviously going nowhere but rules out him being insane (although that tattoo is fucking massive and a bit mental).

I know he had that nasal surgery but this could also be why he got a bit of extra time off, maybe needed time to recover.

Last edited:
Sam Lee‏Verified account @Sammy_Goal 36m36 minutes ago
The tattoo. It took two "long days" to do, four days in total.

DFmce45WsAIBrfh.jpg

32 replies56 retweets194 likes

Had the City badge on his (admittedly awful) tattoo covered! :(

Surely he could have afforded a decent tattoo artist. . .

It seems he's picked bits from moments of his life; him as a kid, continent of Africa for his African roots, Germany outline for his German roots etc.

Don't know what the clock means or the numbers below it?

He's covered the badge that people were saying was City's which makes sense for himself and his future, he's obviously going nowhere but rules out him being insane (although that tattoo is fucking massive).

I know he had that nasal surgery but this could also be why he got a bit of extra time off, maybe needed time to recover.

You think they would give him time off to recover from having a tattoo?

You think they would give him time off to recover from having a tattoo?

Yes, if he needed longer than expected to recover, sometimes things go wrong. Anyway it was just speculation as to his late arrival that was put down to 'logistical problems'.

I liked the City badge being on his back, showed true commitment and blues should feel honoured by it not mock him. The sentiment is still there I guess having went out and done it in the first place, must have been a special day for him, maybe finally felt like he's arrived on the world stage at the best club in the land and all the world?

I like it,he has put a lot of thought into it which is how it should be,he sure has a high pain threshold,i've had a whole day one and it's a slog lol

I don't post much on here so will probably get torn to pieces but that's a shockingly bad tattoo, look at his face and legs, it's just wrong in terms of detail and shading. Any idea who he went to or how much it cost?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.