Traveling from the states

My friend and I are coming this fall, we are looking for a REAL football experience. Getting piss drunk before the game, maybe a friendly gentlemens duel, etc any suggestions?
Learn to spell; learn how to use an apostrophe; learn how to use a hyphen; learn the word, "Autumn". To summarise: learn English.

Just wanted to follow up. I was able to get tickets for the match versus Crystal Palace through the club's site. Section 305. Has anyone watched a game in that or a similar section on the east side?

Just wanted to follow up. I was able to get tickets for the match versus Crystal Palace through the club's site. Section 305. Has anyone watched a game in that or a similar section on the east side?
I was fairly high up in either 305 or 306 last year, and I though the view was fine. Going back this year for two matches and bought tickets in the same area.

I was fairly high up in either 305 or 306 last year, and I though the view was fine. Going back this year for two matches and bought tickets in the same area.
That's good to hear. I'm pretty excited as this will be my first time seeing a Premier League and City game in person.

That's good to hear. I'm pretty excited as this will be my first time seeing a Premier League and City game in person.

Yes I've sat in 305 before and it was a good view, virtually on the halfway line (on the third tier of the East Stand as you probably know).

Last year was my first, and I can't wait to go back again in October! Fabulous time - loved Manchester and had time for a day trip to Edale in the Peak District. If you have time, I'd also recommend the stadium tour. Enjoy!

As an FYI/follow up I did contact the club to see if there were any options for someone in my position for the Liverpool match and was was basically told "sorry, try to get tickets to a different match." They also mentioned buying hospitality tickets thru Viagogo.

The club also strongly recommended not using Stubhub or similar sites, saying they sell fraudulent tickets.

So, it looks like at the moment I'm flat out of luck as far as getting tickets to attend the match. Catching a match is the sole reason we are going to be in Manchester, but thankfully not the only reason for the travel over from the States.

I'm in the same boat. My wife and I will be visiting the UK for the first time from Canada (so obviously haven't seen a home match before) and that's the only weekend we're here for. I've booked a train up from Cardiff for the day solely to see this, so if we can't find a way to get a hold of tickets, we'll just walk around the Etihad and find a pub somewhere I suppose...

What's the likelihood of getting walk-up tickets on matchday?

hey guys and gals sorry for reviving this thread from the dead but.......

i now know for sure that i will be visiting the UK in october for this year as part of my honeymoon

the main question i have for most of you is when do we think the schedule for next year will be posted? I would be pretty upset considering my fiance has said she is totally on board with catching a game up in manchester for the first time

i will worry about the tickets after i see the schedule but other then buying directly through man city is there anywhere else to buy tickets?

EDIT: i just found something online saying the schedule will be released june 14th.

does october normally have an international break?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.