Diana - the princess of hearts.

W W

worsleyweb

Not a day goes by when I don't shed a tear for our princess. Each Sunday night I play candle in the wind on the grand in her honour.

Its is so wonderful to see the great national paper the daily mail keeping her memory alive. I can't sleep with excitement at the 20 page pull out this weekend.

So - straight to the point.

Was she murdered by the lizard shape shifters? Yes or no.

Not a day goes by when I don't shed a tear for our princess. Each Sunday night I play candle in the wind on the grand in her honour.

Its is so wonderful to see the great national paper the daily mail keeping her memory alive. I can't sleep with excitement at the 20 page pull out this weekend.

So - straight to the point.

Was she murdered by the lizard shape shifters? Yes or no.

Prince Phillip.

I can't believe the initial responses to this serious thread. The night our princess died I was watching Aston Villa vs Leeds when the great Elton Welsby was interupted by the news that dodi had broken his arm. Six hours later my heart was broken never healed to this day and my wounds have been re - opened by the fiscicutous comments about lady di on this thread.

Wonder what she would like now had she lived. Gilf?

Was he after James Hewitt?
I genuinely went out (for a couple of months, 13 years ago) with a girl who told me she had previously had a brief relationship with James Hewitt. She said she met him while skiing. She told me he always said the Prince Harry rumours were utter bollocks. Other than that, she didn't say much about him. I never pressed her on it. I think she was telling the truth.

She was a little dull tbh. Pretty though. And a really good heart. Certainly no regrets.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.