Don't look back in anger - Brighton Away

It will take all the supporters clubs,1894,The Club & lots of 'orchestration' to get this going.

It think the club should adopt it and use it as part of our 'Manchesters only club' mantra.

Win the league 50 years after Joe Mercers wonderful team. The last All English team to be Champions.

We've a lot going on this next 10 months.....we should really make it memorable.

I've been saying this for ages now. completely agree. it should be our anthem and a huge tribute to manchester ( it already is ). also everyone already knows the words. I agree with above we need to get this going online ,so city watch and all the other popular twitter pages, the 1894 group have to support it as well for it to have any chance.

its a shame villa are trying to claim it

Last edited:
Think it's a great idea! (Also because oasis are my second love)

Chances are 75% of the away end will be bladdered though so see how it goes.

A good idea and I hope it comes off. I'm happy to join in at Brighton but we've always favoured Wonderwall in the past.

"And after all, Pep's not Alan Ball"

I've been saying this for ages now. completely agree. it should be our anthem and a huge tribute to manchester ( it already is ). also everyone already knows the words. I agree with above we need to get this going online ,so city watch and all the other popular twitter pages, the 1894 group have to support it as well for it to have any chance.

its a shame villa are trying to claim it

Villa were singing it all last season

The only thing I can think of that would be worse is Angels by Williams. I'm out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.