Celtic Thread 2017/18.

Imagine what the score would have been with Paddy Roberts playing... ;-)

You'll never be allowed in to the league to prove it anyway, so until then we are left with empty comparisons. Much like who would win in a fight between Batman or Spiderman.

If we do well in the CL will you give us credit? I thought we did last year. We don't have a Pot to piss in, much like city back in the day, but we fight like fuck.

We are so much better than under Delia. I am old enough never to go overboard about my team. I really think we could do ourselves justice and by that I mean get at least 3rd place, but to qualify from the group.

If we achieve that will you agree we are better than half the Prem?

If we do well in the CL will you give us credit? I thought we did last year. We don't have a Pot to piss in, much like city back in the day, but we fight like fuck.

We are so much better than under Delia. I am old enough never to go overboard about my team. I really think we could do ourselves justice and by that I mean get at least 3rd place, but to qualify from the group.

If we achieve that will you agree we are better than half the Prem?

Seeing as you're a good sport, you have my word that I will be complimentary if the above is achieved.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.