Celtic Thread 2017/18.

Regardless of who started it that guy on the ground got hit with a brick(idiots not knowing how fragile life can be) which is just not on, watch from the 1minute mark and you can see the guy in the black jacket throw it over the fence after he goes down.
I hope the brick is ok

Scummy bigoted b:stards, don't know why any teams invite them for friendlies, always the same, on a par with rag fans, travel in numbers spout their bile and get a buzz from it, they were fined again this week by UEFA, friendly fans my big spotty fat arse, scum.

Celtic fans were the worst I have seen at City for years. We had two hours of sectarian abuse from them at the Etihad and nothing was done by the police. Rangers are just as bad. Both clubs have got plenty of decent supporters but until they rid themselves of their bigoted scum elements they can never progress. They are just throwbacks from the past. Glasgow is a fantastic city but its reputation is trashed by these thugs again and again. The rest of Scotland regards them with contempt.

I hope you get smashed to pieces, then all that gloating about Rangers getting knocked out will come back to bite you.

Show me a post that I'm gloating. As for your hopes? You can stick them up yer hole and dream on.

I did gloat, don't get me wrong. It was the worst result ever in Scottish euro history, and believe me there have been hundreds of disasters. I never did it in here though.

Haters gony hate. I'm sad for you, it's no way to live hate wise. It turns you into a ****. And not of the good variety either.

Chill out ffs!

Show me a post that I'm gloating. As for your hopes? You can stick them up yer hole and dream on.

I did gloat, don't get me wrong. It was the worst result ever in Scottish euro history, and believe me there have been hundreds of disasters. I never did it in here though.

Haters gony hate. I'm sad for you, it's no way to live hate wise. It turns you into a ****. And not of the good variety either.

Chill out ffs!
Fair play to you mate. This place can be hard enough even when you're an actual blue. Ignore the hateful ones. I've recently joined another team's forum and I'm trying to just ease in. I get a message from one of their self-confessed clique saying he's watching me VERY closely. Think this is because they are always banning members who keep coming back on. I pmed this guy and told him he can watch as closely as he wants - I'm not going anywhere

Fair play to you mate. This place can be hard enough even when you're an actual blue. Ignore the hateful ones. I've recently joined another team's forum and I'm trying to just ease in. I get a message from one of their self-confessed clique saying he's watching me VERY closely (****). Think this is because they are always banning members who keep coming back on. I pmed this guy and told him he can watch as closely as he wants - I'm not going anywhere

Rag.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.