Leroy Sane - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big season for him. If he kicks on this year there is no looking back, he has the potential to be top 5 in the world at a certain point.

Watching Sane is what I imagine it was like for spurs fans watching Bale, the sheer power and precision he displays is immense.

I think I can add my name to the chorus that this lad will be at the very highest of football levels in a few years under pep

Btw I very much enjoyed to watch Leroy (as a sub!) cheering after Raz scored vs Real.
Some good spirit in that team!!

btw, if you didn't play pes17 you don't have idea how good Sane is. He's unstoppable.

I almost had a nose injury when I was teen. Have problems with breathing too and my nose looks shitty. Chatted with one family friend who used to be surgeon and he invited me to do the both - the breathing problem and the look of it. Unfortunately, never took the chance, I'd be gorgeous if I did :(
I'm ugly too ;-( It's a bummer isn't it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.