Arijanet Muric | Joins Burnley on a permanent deal

Amazing keeper, he really dominates in the air like I've never seen before. Definitely top talent, I have some complaints on his distribution but I've seen nothing to suggest that won't be improved.

Muric, Gunn, and a potential buy-back on Rulli should ensure we won't need to spend crazy amounts on a backup keeper in a year or two when Bravo leaves

Great performance today. Really big presence in goal, and FAST, too. Looked like a proper sweeper keeper in the Neuer mould.

What's he is this lad,looks huge in goal did make a rash decision to rush out but got away with it..
Think he has been instructed to play that way he seemed almost too eager and was a long way of his line at times but he will learn he looked excellent though.

Think he has been instructed to play that way he seemed almost too eager and was a long way of his line at times but he will learn he looked excellent though.

That's just the way he plays, comes off his line a lot, makes very few mistakes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.