The 100/104 goal chase

dickie davies

From flat earth & I'm a c*nt (says @ LongsightM13)
Just a heads up that Betfair are offering odds of 35/1 on City to score more than 104 Premier League goals this season
When we last won the league we scored 102. Last season we scored 80 but missed how many chances!!
Anyway, I've lumped as much as I can on, £29, and stand to win around a grand

I think that the bottom teams are going to take an absolute pasting from us and it's not like with 20 minutes to go we'll be taking our foot off the gas as when the subs are made, players equal to the ones withdrawn will be replacing them very hungry
I can see us bagging six goals in at least six matches, which IF happens leaves us with an average of just over two goals per game to get to 104

So who's in, and there's a free bet offer if you haven't a Betfair account

How do i find it? I'll do that. I can only find a bet that Aaron Ramsey will sign. I'm not much good a navigating betting sites!

Click on

Football
English Premier League
All outrights

Then on the left grey menu about half way down

Premier league outright specials

and then about half way down the results, just below Lukaku to score 30+ goals..... hahahaha, you'll see City to score 104+

LOL Lukaku!!

many thanks, I'll create an account now. I was looking for something where we would score 100. This will do though, good odds.

SkyBet have 100+ goals at 33/1.. Odds slightly lower but that 4 goal difference is worth taking slightly less odds for!

I think sky bet are offering 33/1 on 100 , but not a member so can't confirm

Should be a bigger price.

104 goals has never been achieved in the history of the PL. And there's some good free scoring sides in that time.

Few other odds look ok

Aguero 32+ 50/1
Jesus 32+ 50/1
Not bad if you think either of them will have an amazing season..

Us to go unbeaten at home at 10/1 could be good too!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.