What book are you reading now / or recommend?

The Human Predicament - David Benatar. Some well argued arguments regarding 'life's big questions' - Suicide, procreation, meaninglessness, death, ethics etc. On the whole, an informative read.

Carl Sagan, The Demon Haunted World

Brilliant examination of people's seemingly unending quest to believe any old made up shite.

UFO, astrology, abducting alien survivors, the religious and other easily conned people shoukd give it a read too. It might help them reconnect with reality.

A fabulous read from a hero of rational responses to difficult questions. Logic
I read the demon haunted world years ago and it had a profound effect on my outlook towards science and reality.
A great book.

Moondust by Andrew smith about a guy who interviews each of the surviving moon walkers. It was written some time ago so Neil and others now dead are interviewed.

It's mainly about how they readjust back to normal life having stood on the moon and looked back at the earth. Needless to say not all can.

Widowmaker by Paul Doiron

First one of his I've read. Its no 6 or 7 in a series about a game warden in rural Maine.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.