Ousmane Dembélé

I really rate this lad & I think he's going to be one of the best players in the world. Where he scores over other players of skill & pace is with his ability with either foot. City have some truly brilliant players but you know for instance that David & Bernado will always want to get the ball on their left foot; for Raheem & Kun it's the right foot so defenders can protect that side. It doesn't always help them of course.

I'm backing Sterling to surprise a few this year.

Less price tag pressure now everyone's £50m.

Sterling is a player who, if it clicks, if he can find that finishing, and the confidence to not hesitate, he'll be one of the best in the world, but it may never click. I think it will, I hope so, but if it's going to, it should be pretty soon, in the next 12 months or so.

would have dembele over sanchez any day

I would, except Sanchez is wanted for his attitude, personality, and immediate success because he knows the league, language, and Pep.

He doesn't have great finishing from what I have seen of him.. very similar to sterling ironically

Have to disagree. He has fantastic finishing and can score for fun with both feet. He showed at Rennes what he could do in front of goal, but at Dortmund he's become more of a team player and started laying on passes more often than going for the strike. At Rennes, he was criticised for being too selfish with the ball and clearly Tuchel tried to train that out of him and encourage him to go for more assists. With another year or two under his belt, I'm confident he'll be scoring 15+ and setting up 15+ more every season. Him, Mbappé and Griezmann is such an incredible front three for the French to boast of.

would have dembele over sanchez any day

But Pep & Txiki decided to have Nolito over Dembele last summer even though their price was similar .

Anyway, Dembele is an entertaining player to watch but I prefer to give our players ( Leroy, Sterling, Jesus, Roberts) the chance to prove themselves and improve their performance.

But Pep & Txiki decided to have Nolito over Dembele last summer even though their price was similar .

Anyway, Dembele is an entertaining player to watch but I prefer to give our players ( Leroy, Sterling, Jesus, Roberts) the chance to prove themselves and improve their performance.
Demebele chose to go to BvB, but I'm sure you already knew that.

No I don't.

I am not sure if Pep spoke to him personally like he did to Gabriel Jesus.

Sometimes, players go to managers who wants them most.

It must be nice to live in a world where any player who doesn't sign for us is one we "never wanted anyway".

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.