Ross Barkley

Jack of all trades player. He doesn't stand out in anything. He's a solid player all around and fit for a squad like Everton. I do respect the fact that he thinks he good enough to play for a bigger club so I'll give him that much.

Jack of all trades player. He doesn't stand out in anything. He's a solid player all around and fit for a squad like Everton. I do respect the fact that he thinks he good enough to play for a bigger club so I'll give him that much.
English Fernando, with a goal in him. Good luck to Pochettino if he thinks he can turn him into a quality holding midfielder. His schtick has always been somewhere between midfielder and attacker, but not great at either. If he were not English, and played in Germany, we wouldn't even know his name.

English Fernando, with a goal in him. Good luck to Pochettino if he thinks he can turn him into a quality holding midfielder. His schtick has always been somewhere between midfielder and attacker, but not great at either. If he were not English, and played in Germany, we wouldn't even know his name.

That's pretty much exactly how I see it. +1.

Jack Rodwell mark II. If he can't get in Everton's side then that tells you all you need to know

Squawka Football‏Verified account @Squawka Jul 27
Ross Barkley’s chances created in the Premier League since 2013/14:

2013/14: 25
2014/15: 33
2015/16: 55
2016/17: 84
Marked improvement.
1f4c8.png

He's better than people on this thread are giving him credit for IMO, but still a long long long long long long long way behind De Bruyne, Silva, Gundoggy Dog and Touré.

He plays nothing like fernando

Squawka Football‏Verified account @Squawka Jul 27
Ross Barkley’s chances created in the Premier League since 2013/14:

2013/14: 25
2014/15: 33
2015/16: 55
2016/17: 84
Marked improvement.
1f4c8.png

Hang on. Chances created...to who? Lukaku, who was very consistent last year.

Show us assists, not chances created. Anytime I watched Barkley he was wasteful as hell. Shots from every angle that were never going in.

He's one player that stats won't tell you the real story.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.